Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need your help! (Crochet make of the month)

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
Hi Lovely people, I need your help with a crochet project that I really really want to make. But I am very unsure of what colours I should do it in. The idea was to create a crochet dupe version of the Loungefly Happy Meal backpack except I don't know if I should do it in the original colours or do a gothic black and grey version (Mcgoth meal!).

mbg33inue3e1.png

(Image found on Google Images :) )

I would appreciate it and I will definitely share the make once it is done and finished.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

I need your help! (Crochet make of the month) 7 votes

Original (keep it classic with the red and yellow)
14%
ebyrne556 1 vote
Mcgoth meal
85%
AifeChloe234sinead276jess63lunarcat522Rose113 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Mcgoth meal
    Ooh that’s a tough one, I like the idea of the mcgoth meal though, sounds cool and puts your own spin on it
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    @jess63 I know right I really want to have a go at doing like a Halloween edition version that I can wear, the only problem is I can only wear it if it's not raining :lol: or I would have a very wet happymeal xd
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    Mcgoth meal
    I also love the idea of doing a mcgoth one - and since its nearly halloween what better time to do it
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Mcgoth meal
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @jess63 I know right I really want to have a go at doing like a Halloween edition version that I can wear, the only problem is I can only wear it if it's not raining :lol: or I would have a very wet happymeal xd

That would be so cool, but crochet definitely not suitable for rain 😂, you’ll just have to invest in a big umbrella
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Mcgoth meal
    How is your crochet going @Amy22? Excited to see how it turns out :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »
    How is your crochet going @Amy22? Excited to see how it turns out :)

Sadly I haven't made the item just yet but I will be doing it real soon :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Original (keep it classic with the red and yellow)
    Excited to see the finished product <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.