Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If animals could talk, which species do you think would be the most irritating?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 319 The Mix Regular
It's time for another new poll of the week...this one is a little random and very open ended, so feel free to add your own ideas in the thread, too!
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

If animals could talk, which species do you think would be the most irritating? 17 votes

Monkey
47% 8 votes
Giraffe
5% 1 vote
Dog
0% 0 votes
Birds
47% 8 votes
Snakes
0% 0 votes
Penguins
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Monkeys - that will basically just be humans 2.0
    Giraffes - you would not be able to hear what they're saying from so up high, unless they talk loud.
    Dogs - that would just be awesome!
    Birds - with how loud they already are, hearing them constantly chit chatting and having arguments outside my window would be so funny but also extremely annoying haha.
    Snakes - I imagine them having a high pitched voice lol. I've encountered a real snake in my grandma's garden once when I was little, we were playing hide and seek and my auntie hid in a bush with one, we could hear her scream all the way from across the garden (and my grandparents have a big garden). I imagine hiding in a bush then hearing a high pitched "hey, that's my spot!" :lol: anyways.
    Penguins - I don't actually have anything to say about this one...
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,260 Wise Owl
    PENGUINS WOJLD BE SO CUTE
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
    Monkeys!!!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
    I put birds as they already can b annoying lol
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    is there a way of changing my vote? I already put monkeys but now that I think about it birds are already irritating and it isn't like I see any monkeys chilling in my garden on a daily basis lol.
  • Options
    Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
    I think dogs would be cute if they could speak!
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Monkey 😂
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,048 Boards Guru
    Xee wrote: »
    PENGUINS WOJLD BE SO CUTE

Penguins would be so cute!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    edited July 2023
    The idea of other animals being able to talk is so cute but I do imagine that if birds were talking in a way we'd understand they'd be the type of animal to just go on and on and on about whatever came to mind :lol:
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    I would love to speak to a giraffe though, it would be like my fave show I used to watch as a kid 64 zoo lane :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    I feel like birds would be the most chattiest animals like they are always spilling the tea or gossip really. It would be like a bird version of Twitter in my eyes :lol:. I would love to also talk to giraffes like @eparker98 mentioned as I think they would be very chill and penguins would just be adorable. I would find being able to talk to a cat or dog interesting :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I feel like birds would be the most chattiest animals like they are always spilling the tea or gossip really. It would be like a bird version of Twitter in my eyes :lol:.

Ngl this reminded me of this one time we saw a literal blue pigeon haha (sorry for the poor quality zoomed in pic)
    qwnmuihapxdd.jpg
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @JJLemon18 THAT'S SO COOL
    also omg @eparker98 64 zoo lane was my favvv
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    I'm thinking birds, just because of how many there are - it'd be like hearing a million conversations all at once, all the time! So much noise haha
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Monkeys - that will basically just be humans 2.0
    Giraffes - you would not be able to hear what they're saying from so up high, unless they talk loud.
    Dogs - that would just be awesome!
    Birds - with how loud they already are, hearing them constantly chit chatting and having arguments outside my window would be so funny but also extremely annoying haha.
    Snakes - I imagine them having a high pitched voice lol. I've encountered a real snake in my grandma's garden once when I was little, we were playing hide and seek and my auntie hid in a bush with one, we could hear her scream all the way from across the garden (and my grandparents have a big garden). I imagine hiding in a bush then hearing a high pitched "hey, that's my spot!" :lol: anyways.
    Penguins - I don't actually have anything to say about this one...

LMFAO :lol:
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3