Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey heyy

DizzyIzzyDizzyIzzy Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hola all!

I'm DizzyIzzy. I've recently gotten back from a year of travelling after finishing my Psychology and Counselling Degree and I'm already hating the English weather 😆. I can't wait to get stuck in to my Mix journey and get a little sunshine from you all.

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 612 Incredible Poster
    edited September 2023
    Hey @DizzyIzzy, it is great to have you as part of our community <3. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Wow a year of travelling! Where did you visit? :)
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @DizzyIzzy welcome to the community! What was your degree like? I'm also hoping to study psychology next year
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @DizzyIzzy travelling sounds super fun and awesome to do btw I wonder what types of places you visited. Also, huge congrats on finishing your psychology and counselling course that sounds like a very interesting course!. I look forward to seeing you around on the boards. Have a great weekend,

Big hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya lovely to meet you! Hope u enjoy it here <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hi @DizzyIzzy ! a year of travelling sounds fun! do you have a favourite place you visited?
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Hi @DizzyIzzy - and weclome to the mix here.

Travelling sounds amazing and i hope you had a good time

Hope to see you around here more

Sending hugs
    Sinead :3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Hello @DizzyIzzy, welcome to our community!! I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around!! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hola @DizzyIzzy Congrats on finishing your degree! Any favourite places you travelled to? Looking forward to seeing you around :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi @DizzyIzzy I'm currently in my final year of my psychology degree. I’ve always wanted to travelled but haven’t had the opportunity yet, were there any culture shocks that surprised you on your travels? Hope you had an amazing time travelling 😊
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @DizzyIzzy, glad to have you here! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hi @DizzyIzzy !

Travelling sounds great - where did you go? Congrats on finishing your degree too! I’m currently in the final year of mine so know how stressful it can be!

It’s great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Lydia <3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @DizzyIzzy welcome back to the community!
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! I sure hope we can bring you some sunshine :)