Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crazy dream

IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 940 Part of The Mix Family
So I had a spongebob website merchandise discount code and a picture of SpongeBob tattooed on my foot as some sort of punishment, and so I cut it off with a saw and ate it because of the cost of living prices and not being able to afford food. The stuff I come up with sometimes lol

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I mean to be fair I think if I was in that situation I would have done the same lol. Also, my dream's are so so weird I witnessed some dude get taken out once and then I was in a room or something I can't remember lol I was in a house peeling potatoes and I messing the peeling so bad. Also, I had another dream I was working for my dream company and I was also peeling potatoes
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    @IainJammyboy @Amy22 aha dreams can be odd sometimes, I had a dream once where I was going about my day and someone came up to me with a phone and said there was a call for me and the handed me a ringing phone, the suddenly I woke up and it was my phone alarm waking me up for the day :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    edited October 2023
    These are some amazing stories! So many weird and wonderful stories come from dreams :) Love that sometimes you get really crazy stories that break all creative barriers!, and other times, you get dreams where you're just making a cup of tea. :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Totally @Azziman dreams can be so unique and strange sometimes. I swear last night I had a dream I was part of the Torchwood team (I have been watching series 1 of Torchwood on my family's shared Iplayer account) so that's probably why lol
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films