Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Never ending

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,007 Community Veteran
Will need therapy and someone to talk to ever end?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 The need for therapy or someone to talk to can vary greatly from person to person and throughout different phases of life. It's important to remember that seeking therapy or talking to someone about your thoughts and feelings is a healthy and constructive way to manage various challenges and emotions.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,007 Community Veteran
    @Terry8936 without knowing where or how u r in life Is not very gd. The first therapist I had who was told to carry on made me lost somehow, why does it take 4eva to undo wat she done? Was it for her to seek out my vulnerabilities n to make me feel bad about myself and upset? I'm not angry at the world no more? Just unhappy
    But I'm safe n gd 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,895 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, that's a good question. You're right, I think we all like to feel orientated and have a sense of direction in life, it gives us some feeling of meaning and purpose :) Building on what @Terry8936 says, what different people need from therapy varies a lot, and sometimes it can take a little longer to figure out where we are and where we're going. But talking to a therapist can help us to reach that answer in a positive and constructive way. I'm sorry to hear that your first therapist wasn't a good experience. I hope you can find someone who will help you feel supported in your journey, and help you to look forward rather than the past :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.