Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

September achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
Hey everyone! How has your September been? As I've always done, I thought it would be good to share what we've done this month that made us feel proud! Saying what we're proud of can lead to greater self-worth and improvements in wellbeing, no matter how simple your achievements are! :3

Here are my achievements for the month:
- I'm really proud that I managed to get incredible exam grades for 2 of my university modules - it really gives me that relief that all the hard work and effort studying was all worth it!
- I'm happy that I attempted to carry out a difficult data analysis independently for my placement by using the resources around me
- As a co-leader of a student group, I'm really proud that I took the lead in making the group feel welcome and being direct/upfront in certain situations even though leading makes me feel nervous

Looking forward to hearing how everyone's been doing this month! <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I dont know what I really achieved this month but I think for me I managed to get my bank account sorted and I also got offered the trainee researcher role at a media company I will be working for soon.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Those are both incredible - congratulations @Amy22! What is the main thing you are looking forward to about your new role? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    i rlly hope the new job goes well @Amy22
    I think my main September achievement would be starting university! I cant believe its October today and I hope its a great month for everyone
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    well done @Amy22 that's amazing! good luck for when you start!
    @ebyrne556 i hope university id going well so far!!

I would say my biggest achievement this month is that i have made it into the final year of my degree!
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    @Laura_tigger82, thank you very much! And this is amazing, I’m really happy to hear that you enjoy learning new skills in a different part of work! I hope everything continues to go well for you <3

@Amy22, wow that’s absolutely incredible!! I’m sure that your first job will go great for you, I’m so excited for you!! :smile:

@ebyrne556, starting uni is such a busy time, congratulations to a new beginning! I hope you enjoy your time in uni!! <3

@Katie12, congratulations for making it to the final year of your degree!! It’s unbelievable that you’ll be graduating shortly after!! Best of luck this year, you’ve got this!! :smile:

@sinead276, that’s amazing!! Congratulations on getting the opportunity to do your masters!! I hope everything turns out great for you, you can do it!!

Very well done everyone, I’m so happy to hear what you’ve achieved this month!! Hope October will all work in our favour :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )