Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thought for this morning ffs

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,006 Community Veteran
Y do I look at a girl n think 'I wish I was her' chatty n smiley ppl able to hide their problems well?
I'm being directed to the right ppl in the new Town I'm in, thts gd. If I had been listened to back wen things hpnd. Would I feel gd now? It big questions
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    I can really hear how you are struggling with your feelings at the moment @ellie2000, especially when you compare yourself to other people. People do cope in different ways and people have different circumstances they face.

It is positive to hear you are being directed to the right people in the new town you are in. Are these like people who can provide you with support or other people? You always deserve to feel listened to but we recognise this has, unfortunately, taken a while for you to feel heard :/
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DizzyIzzyDizzyIzzy Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    That's a really big question indeed @ellie2000. It's a question that I'm sure plays in your mind often which I'm sure is really hard.
    I'm hearing a lot of regret in that question and a feeling of not being listened to before. Possibly feeling like things wouldn't have escalated to this point if you'd been supported when things where going on? Is that kinda right?

I just want to say that you're doing so well for reaching out again and getting the support you need, I'm really glad you're being pointed to the right people in your Town.
    It's not fair that the support wasn't there before and I'm so sorry that things have continued. Thinking backwards and wishing things were different is an easy spiral to get into but I think if you can try to focus on what you have going for you now, it might help a little.
    Try to be kind to yourself and focus on your own strengths. I'm sure there are lots of people that look at you and wish they had your qualities too.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,006 Community Veteran
    @Laura_tigger82 @DizzyIzzy wats 'be kind to yourself' mean?
    I was unable to find the right support tht went by the rules
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
    heya @ellie2000 how are you doing this morning? being kind to yourself means in short looking after ur own wellbeing and allowing yourself to feel the way you do without judgement.hope that makes sense <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.