Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi Everyone !

EmmaLou30EmmaLou30 Moderator Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
Hi everyone!

My name is Emma and I have just joined the forum moderator team at The Mix! Some of you may also recognise my profile picture from support chat! I will be moderating on the forum pages and I will continue chatting to all of you on support and general chat every Wednesday :)

In my free time, I love watching football and going swimming. I can also play the piano, violin and the guitar!

It’s great to meet you all!
<3
Em
Forum Moderator

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 612 Incredible Poster
    It's so lovely to have you join us on the boards @EmmaLou30! Really looking forward to having you around <3
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    Heyaa @EmmaLou30 welcome in our little family <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hiyaaa @EmmaLou30 can't wait to see you on the boards <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Hello @EmmaLou30, welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hi @EmmaLou30 - welcome☺️

I love football too - what team do you support? Or do you play? I’m a Chelsea girl myself!

I look forward to seeing you around🩷
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Glad to have you on the team @EmmaLou30! Awesome to have a fellow musician around as well :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @EmmaLou30 ! that's so cool you can play those instruments, do you have a favourite one to play??
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @EmmaLou30 it's nice to have you here!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @EmmaLou30 welcome to the mix! Its great to have you here :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Lovely to have you as part of the team Emma <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya Emma, its nice to meet you! Whoa piano, violin AND guitar? That sounds awesome! Can you teach me some? (Jk haha) xD
    Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Hi @LydsRose9 ! I don't play football but I am a massive Liverpool fan! I love going and watching them play with my dad <3
    Em
    Forum Moderator
  • Options
    Hi @Katie12 ! I think the piano has got to be my favourite instrument to play! It is definitely my best :3 I have been playing the piano since I was four! Do you play any instruments ? :)
    Em
    Forum Moderator
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    EmmaLou30 wrote: »
    Hi @Katie12 ! I think the piano has got to be my favourite instrument to play! It is definitely my best :3 I have been playing the piano since I was four! Do you play any instruments ? :)

That's so cool you have been doing it since you were 4! Unfortunately i do not play an instrument but it is something i have always wanted to do. The best i can do atm is play happy birthday on the keyboard lol :lol:
  • Options
    Thank you @Katie12 !

Wow, that's cool ! It definitely takes a lot of practice to learn new songs on the piano or keyboard! Would you like to learn more songs in the future? Or do you have another instrument in mind?
    Em
    Forum Moderator