Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wen I went to EK tlk

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,996 Community Veteran
I went to a emma kenney tlk, n I filmed 12mins of it discreetly, is tht allowed bc an American person told me off n I set him straight. I sed 'it was to share the experience' on YouTube
They weren't allowed to film it in America.
Am I in the wrong?
Ppl say I'm not. It puzzles me other ppl
Àmerica is not the best country, uk invented baseball 😀
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 847 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ellie2000 sorry this has been missed out. I think sometimestheurs a worry around copyright/ other people being videoed that don't give permission but I don't think it should be a problem as long as you can't see their faces directly I know a lot of people post talks, meet and greets on YouTube so hopefully it's fine
    never been to America but the Uk is pretty good haha but theirs a lot of rain!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 I bought one of her tshirts. It black with the white writing. Is alright to wash? Or how? Is the lettering likely to come off?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 847 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @ellie2000 Bit late and you might have already washed it lol but I would check the label on the t shirt as it should give you more info. Also the lettering should only start to come off after a lot of wear/ washes but it depends on t shirt quality

Hope that helps!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @ebyrne556 I waited for this reply 😀 thanks 😊. I havnt worn since I post the question xx
    Crazy mad insane