Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blue moon today!

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
There is a blue moon today! I repeat, there is a blue moon today! So if anyone reads this and is interested then I recommend taking a look outside. (At least it's called a "blue moon", apparently its not actually blue. I didn't research enough about it)
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I think I saw the BLUE MOON but it's hiding behind a tree. They are shy right now xd. I need to put my crystals in the window to charge from the moons rays :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 What crystals do you have? I have quite a lot as I got into them in around 2018. My favourite is labradorite because it looks like the universe/galaxy. I also like Merlinite but that's partially because it looked like my late cat - also called Merlin <3
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    I'm looking forward to it as well! Plan to go out with my friends to see it.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Terry8936 did you see it?? Cause if not then, well, apparently the next one is gonna be in 2037...
  • Options
    @Amy22 What crystals do you have? I have quite a lot as I got into them in around 2018. My favourite is labradorite because it looks like the universe/galaxy. I also like Merlinite but that's partially because it looked like my late cat - also called Merlin <3

I got a whole army of crystal bracelets pretty much got them all. But I only got two crystals which are rainbow clear quartz and citrine which is a yellow crystal that looks like the sun. I charged last night and I think the moon turned yellow cause of the citrine I put in my window lol. Your crystals sound very nice and cool. I want to get rose quartz or maybe amythest next I got two amethyst bracelets one is a fidget bead one and the other is generic one. :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Nooo i missed it! Dang 2037 ill be old then haha
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 not just you :lol:

I tried taking a photo of it but on camera it looks like a sun lol. Irl it looked super nice, very big and bright, but also very clear! I wish I could capture it...
    fy0rd3gn1mcx.jpg
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 Rainbow clear quartz sounds so pretty! I have citrine too, I think it looks like honey :3

I have a couple crystal bracelets and also a crystal fidget necklace (blue lace agate I think?)
  • Options
    @lunarcat522 It does! citrine reminds of honey so so much. Also charged my stuff up again tonight as there was a moon. I got some new crystals too I got snow quartz, howelite and hemetitie too which is good for blood pressure and grounding. I love the sound of blue lace agate I think that's on meh list to get.