Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi Everyone!

ciabelle05ciabelle05 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Hey everyone,
Pleasure to meet you all. I am a psychology university student. In my free time, I love to read and play sports.
I'm excited to participate and get to know this community. I look forward to seeing you guys around on the boards.
Eagerly awaiting to connect with you all!

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    hey @ciabelle05 welcome to the mix!! :) I hope to study psychology at uni soon too! how are you finding it? and I also love reading. I used to love sports too but I've gotten quite lazy xD
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Thank you @Xee ! I'd say psychology is really interesting and eye opening,some modules require more reading than others and there's a lot of individual work so sometimes there's more to do outside of classes than during them :)
  • Options
    RoseAbiRoseAbi Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    Hey hey, cia! Lovely to meet u! Welcome to the mix <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hiya @ciabelle05 welcome to the mix, also a book lover here and studying psychology sounds great btw <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 612 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ciabelle05 welcome to The Mix, it's lovely to have you join our community :)<3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @ciabelle05, glad to have you on board! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the community!
    ciabelle05 wrote: »
    Thank you @Xee ! I'd say psychology is really interesting and eye opening,some modules require more reading than others and there's a lot of individual work so sometimes there's more to do outside of classes than during them :)
    I would love to get into psychology after I graduate but this makes me rethink it a little haha. I'm studying software engineering and there isn't too much to do individually so its pretty chill. Or maybe that's just me and I'm not studying properly lol. But anyways. I hope you are well :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    We are so excited to have you here @ciabelle05
    Welcome on board <3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Welcome @ciabelle05, it's great to have you in our community! I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    dozenstrawberrydozenstrawberry Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi @ciabelle05! Welcome!❤️
    I’m studying psychology too! How are you finding it?
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ciabelle05 welcome to the community! I also studied psychology. Feel free to share anything here!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ciabelle05 lovely to have you as part of the community
  • Options
    @dozenstrawberry it can get challenging at times yet really eye opening and interesting to learn :)
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ciabelle05 - it’s great to have you here!

What you’re studying sounds so interesting! I love reading in my spare time too so can relate to you there!

I look forward to seeing you around :3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    It's awesome to see that so many of us are going to be future psychologists or relative careers! The world's on good hands hahah :lol:
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @vicky_zin I know I love it! I feel like I've found a whole hub of psychology lovers! 😆