Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tattoooos

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
A little while ago, I was chatting about a couple of my tattoos and a few of you were keen to see.

I'm interested in knowing what tattoos you guys have got or what tattoos you'd like to get!?

Here's a couple of my fave, spud and Henry!
2g26hujrvolc.png

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Emma_ Love Henry!! 🦕
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Oh my gosh these tattoos are so cute!! I especially love Spud! :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Those are some of the cutest tattoos I think I've ever seen :3

I personally don't have any tattoos but am open to the idea (although I have no idea at the moment what I'd get if I did get one done)
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Awww they are so cute!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Henry and Spud are adorable, I am thinking of getting a tattoo at some point maybe a question mark or something Batman related maybe
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Oh my gosh, I love them, I want a bunch of flowers so bad, but I’m too scared 😂
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    All these tattoos are so cool! I'm personally not a fan of tatoos, don't think I'd ever get any myself. Probably cause I'm scared of the pain lol, but also because they're pretty expensive from what I've heard. These look pretty nice tho!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant I really love your tattoo's I wish I had some to show but I haven't just yet. One of my friends is qualifying to become a tattoo artist so I'm thinking I might have them to do my tattoo maybe. I'm lowkey scared of needles so me having a tattoo in my lifetime probably won't happen but I can pretend xd
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Jellyelephant I really love your tattoo's I wish I had some to show but I haven't just yet. One of my friends is qualifying to become a tattoo artist so I'm thinking I might have them to do my tattoo maybe. I'm lowkey scared of needles so me having a tattoo in my lifetime probably won't happen but I can pretend xd

aw thank you! I hope you can overcome your fear if you really wanted one X
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant I would love one it's just the thought of like hundreds on needles sticking into my arm or leg and I can't sit still for too long like I would need to do something to occupy myself. Weird question but tattoos hurt when you have them done?.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Wow i love them !
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    How cute - dino land in tattoo form :p No tattoos yet but I think it would have to be Stitch if I did!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
    edited August 2023
    Emma_ wrote: »
    A little while ago, I was chatting about a couple of my tattoos and a few of you were keen to see.

I'm interested in knowing what tattoos you guys have got or what tattoos you'd like to get!?

2g26hujrvolc.png

Omgggg dinosaurrrrr

I want a dinosaur oneee when I'm older ofcc
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    do they hurt when there being done?

Not really, just a little scratching pain!
  • Options
    I want a Mix tattoo so much :lol: mix logo on my arm xd
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,809 Master Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »

2g26hujrvolc.png

That doesn't really surprise me that you named your tattoos haha.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous