Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Reporting a person

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
I reported someone to the police and bc I don't wanna go to court I just asked them to note it down coz they gave me tht option, wat does tht mean?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
    edited August 2023
    And will it come back n bite me? I'm gd though 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    @ellie2000 when the police notes down an incident, it may mean that they will be more cautious of the person and act on time when the incident takes place again, or encounter the same behaviour
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ellie2000 im glad you’re ok.Im hearing you think that reporting someone will come back to bite you. If it keeps you safe and makes you feel better about the situation then u did the right thing 100 percent <3 Agreeing with above they will just monitor the situation/people involved to ensure safety
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.