Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Random things and stuff I think about

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
Okay this is probs silly but these are some thoughts I have been having quite recently xd

1) Why does cheese in cartoons have holes in it?.

2) I swear I'm fictionkin at the moment cause Edward Nygma is like my spirit animal (he's a character from Gotham who I really really like right now xd). Like I relate to him so so much and stuff maybe I am him (wait no I think I'm also Oswald too lol)

3) There are so many books I want to read but I know I'll never get through them

4) I'm making a crochet moth xd
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Why does cheese in cartoons have holes in it?
    Because cheese in real life also has holes in it... though there are quite a few cheeses that dont have holes anymore, depending on how they are made. The holes are caused by imperfections and impurities in the machinery and ingredients, which causes bubbles to form. I've heard that since the cheese making process gets better and better over time, the holes get smaller and smaller, so some companies started using certain artificial ways of causing the bubbles, but I cant exactly remember what those are. Hope this helps :)

Top tip: If you want to take a good look at the holes, then you can eat the cheese and you'll be left with just the pure holes. You're welcome ;)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @JJLemon18 Aw thanks so much that's actually very interesting that technically it is cause of machinery and stuff I have been always curious about why cheese is holey xd
  • Options
    Another thought I realised that on my game Stardew Valley I found out that my avatar and the youtuber Ihascupquake has the same shirt on exactly like my avatar lol wish but I don't think I change the clothes, should I start the game over again lol?.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Hmm if you are quite far into it and it will be annoying restarting then id say just keep it
    Also totally 100 percent relate with the books thing and theirs also books I wanted to read but now I feel I’ve aged out of so when I read them now don’t enjoy them as much .
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 yeah cause I don't really want to start over lol xd but books right are something I struggle to do now sadly but its alright :lol::tongue: