Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lil Tay youtuber

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
edited August 2023 in General Chat
Is she dead?
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by ebyrne556 on

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 no, she’s alive. A statement was released saying she was dead but she later revealed that her social media was hacked and that statement posted. So she is alive. Are you a fan of hers?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
    edited August 2023
    I don't follow her. But someone pointed her out to me wen I was at Tim's in Toronto
    (Tim's is like a mc.d equivalent, which I think they have afew Tim's in uk) 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ellie2000 just moving this to general chat. Ohh thats really interesting that u saw her haha u can say u have seen a celebrity. As jess said shes still alive but theirs a lot of hoaxes at the minute with this happening to various celebrities/influencers ive heard
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.