Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
I h8 it wen I paste the same msg in another chat. Is tht normal too? Haha
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
    Wen I do the other person goes 'uh huh, yep, thts good ' Nd nothing after. Why did other ppl who knew used to tease me about my mistakes? Wen my mistakes got brought up I thought it was a telling off
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @ellie2000 hope your doing ok this morning sometimes it can be annoying when you paste the same message in 2 chats but it is normal and usually ur able to delete it ok if it’s a mistake. I’m hearing others have been teasing you about your mistakes is that correct? I’m just making sure I’m hearing you right ;) Its totally normal and natural to make mistakes we all do it and we r only human so they shouldn’t be teasing you.How does it make you feel and have you mabye talked to them about it?Sending hugs and we r here if u want to chat more

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.