Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Money apps

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
edited August 2023 in Home, Law & Money
Howdy :)

The Mix have been partnered with Experian for a little while now to help improve the information and support people receive around money.

Quick question - What apps or websites do you use to manage your money and keep track of your budget?

And what is it about that app or site that you find useful?

Let us know :p

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Love this topic! Funnily enough, some people I know use an app called Emma(!) to manage their finances, and it looks like quite a useful tool. Also, I've noticed that some of the banking apps have integrated budgeting tools, spending trackers and savings buckets, which I'm really glad to see. It gives simple but insightful analytics, so that you have better visibility on where your money is being spent or saved towards :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »
    Love this topic! Funnily enough, some people I know use an app called Emma(!) to manage their finances, and it looks like quite a useful tool. Also, I've noticed that some of the banking apps have integrated budgeting tools, spending trackers and savings buckets, which I'm really glad to see. It gives simple but insightful analytics, so that you have better visibility on where your money is being spent or saved towards :)

Oooo I've never heard of that! I always see the Emma mattress ads but never a budgeting app!
  • Options
    It's cool to see that the banking apps themselves are adding in tools. Do we find them helpful? I couldn't get mine to work properly :D