Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

June achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well! How has June been for you all? Time is going so fast, I honestly can't believe that we're just over halfway through the year!

Like I've been doing each month, I thought it would be nice if we could share what we've achieved this June! Every achievement counts, you're allowed to be proud of yourselves, no matter how big or small the achievement is. Feel free to mention what you're grateful for too! :3

Here are my achievements:
- I've gotten better at saying 'no' and communicating what I want
- I'm thankful that I passed my driving theory test
- I'm surprised but proud of myself for bouncing back quickly from an embarrassing moment

Sending hugs <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    kaii wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well! How has June been for you all? Time is going so fast, I honestly can't believe that we're just over halfway through the year!

Like I've been doing each month, I thought it would be nice if we could share what we've achieved this June! Every achievement counts, you're allowed to be proud of yourselves, no matter how big or small the achievement is. Feel free to mention what you're grateful for too! :3

Here are my achievements:
    - I've gotten better at saying 'no' and communicating what I want
    - I'm thankful that I passed my driving theory test
    - I'm surprised but proud of myself for bouncing back quickly from an embarrassing moment

Sending hugs <3

Congrats on passing your driving test, I'm so proud of you. I bet it's nice now that you are able to drive especially having more freedom of going to places.

I'll share some of my June achievements too ish

My June Achievements:

1) With the help of my mum, I decided to explain to my boyfriend that I saw them as more of a friend than a lover and explained my feelings one day.

2) I managed to do two days of work experience helping out on a tv show and I found myself talking more to people.

3) I went to my film showing today in college with my parent's and I got to see my friends for the last time.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @kaii What a good idea to share our achievements! It makes us feel better and stronger. Here are mine in June:

- Having a challenging and fun journey
    - Working on my project and having some progress
    - Deciding the date for the summer plan
    - Catching up with friends

It feels good to recognize these :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    June achievements for me
    Staying up later (something i find hard due to my health condition
    Finishing my job! Kinda bittersweet haha but uni is coming..
    Making progress in my driving lessons
    Volunteering

Love this thread and well done to everyone for completing June. I cant believe its july now .Have a great day everyone <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    @Amy22, thank you so much! I have just passed my theory (driving knowledge and hazard perception) though, I still don't know how to drive yet, but my first lesson on Friday went really well! It was a little scary at first but it's alright after some practice! And I completely agree, I can imagine that it's such a nice feeling being able to drive freely ^^

Well done for your achievements, it's really brave of you to recognise that you needed your mum's support, and explaining your feelings to your boyfriend. It must have been difficult, but I hope it all went okay! Your work experience and going to your film showing sounded amazing! <3

@Terry8936, yes it feels so nice recognising these achievements! Feeing positive about yourself is the main goal here! Congratulations on your progress, I'm so so happy for you! And catching up with friends is such a lovely feeling :3

@ebyrne556, thank you so much for sharing your achievements! I can understand that bittersweet feeling of finishing a job, I wish you the best for uni! I'm really happy to hear that you've been making progress with your driving lessons too, driving is so difficult, so it's incredible that you're improving! Please remember to take care of yourself due to your health condition, don't do anything to strenuous, self-care is important! <3

Congrats on completing June everyone! Hope everyone has a lovely July! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )