Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

catching up

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
This discussion was created from comments split from: About this forum (General Chat).
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    jasminejasmine Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hello,

I hope you are all doing well.

First days of the week had past by very quickly, I wish the day were longer !
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hi @jasmine I'm doing great today, how about you?. I know right the week has gone very very fast indeed, I kind of wish it would slow down a bit though lol
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Saw the title of this thread and the OP and immediately worried Billie had become sentient. False alarm, just Billie being a good bot. 😅
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Saw the title of this thread and the OP and immediately worried Billie had become sentient. False alarm, just Billie being a good bot. 😅

Oh my god so did I @Mike :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Same here haha :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Wait what if Billie the bot is actually a user we never knew about :lol::tongue:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films