Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Exams coming up!

ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi Everyone😌
I just wanted to say good luck for any exams coming up! Just do your best and make sure you look after yourselves during these next few months as exam season can be really tough ❤️

We all are here for you and wish you all the best! If anyone has any good tips on how to look after your mental health or any study tips etc that might be helpful mabye post them below 🌈🦄

Take care guys
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    saffjxdesaffjxde Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    @ebyrne556 thank you <3
    One thing I've used to get started when I'm not really motivated is the Pomodoro technique to study in 25 min blocks with 5 minute breaks and then a longer break after a few study sessions. I find it easier if there's a bit of structure when I'm feeling particularly overwhelmed and unsure where to start.
    Good luck everyone <3
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,064 Community Veteran
    Good luck to everyone who is doing exams over the coming next months. I am sending some special luck so that you will all do very well. I think the best advice I could give really is just try your best because at the end of the day grades do not define your overall success in life and that you don't need to be perfect in order to succeed or achieve your goals. Also, make sure to prioritise some self care activities into your revision schedule as a way of relaxing too as I know how doing a lot of revision can make you feel tired afterwards so by doing something you enjoy it is kinda rewarding too. Wishing everyone the best for their exams and I'm always here too if anyone needs any advice or help with revision or even tips <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    I'm wishing best of luck to everyone! I believe in every single one of you! I'd say the most important thing to remember is to take care of yourself, don't forget to still reserve some time for yourself because when we're happy we tend to concentrate more and put more effort into our work later. Just don't stress out too much and do your best! :heart:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    You're not gonna fail @Morgan007! I know you can do it, don't tell yourself you can't!
    I had a presentation today and when I walked into the room there was a small "believe in yourself" message written in the corner of the whiteboard which I thought was so sweet.
    435kmuhbot5h.jpg
    So I'm sharing this with you @Morgan007 and with everyone else here too! Do believe in yourself! <3
  • Options
    Morgan007 wrote: »
    @JJLemon18 teachers told me I'm gonna fail but thank you

@Morgan007 A good teacher can't say that, I'm really sorry about that :( Don't listen to them and try your best! I believe in you!
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Spoiler alert: We have faith that each and every one of you will do your best and that is more than enough, regardless of what the number or letter grades show. You are all worth more than you can see and know <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I agree we believe in you all, just do your best and make sure you look after yourselves. Some great tips so thank u for sharing them.sending lots of love and hugs to u all for the coming few weeks.We are proud of u no matter what
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,094 Wise Owl
    Good luck to everyone doing exams over the next couple of weeks - like the others have said, as long as you give them them your best shot it’s all anyone can ask from you and no matter what the outcome happens to be, we’ll all be super proud of you all

Also remember to take care of your mental health and take breaks from revision etc when you need them as at the end of the day, your well-being is so so important

Sending lots of hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    Hey everyone
    Just checking in to say well done for getting through May and hopefully over halfway? you should all be really proud of yourselves and u can do this.Not long till summer now! <3

:3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    Hey everyone,

Whether you've finished exams or are still going through them, I just want to say well done for persevering through a difficult time, you're all amazing and should be so proud of yourselves! :3<3

Take care,

Kai
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,064 Community Veteran
    Also just checking in on everyone who has got upcoming exams or even finished them too. I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of you especially as exam month can be very stressful and tough. But whatever the outcome or situation I know you have all done very well and have come so far. You should all be very proud for everything you have gone through. :)<3

Sending everyone a massive hug and a free cookie 🥠 :cookie:<3 🤗
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    hey y'all just checking in <3 , how was y'all bio paper today (if u did it), keep going ur doing great. only 1 more week to go!!!
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'