Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My 1 year anniversary here with The Mix!

kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
A year ago this day, I joined The Mix discussion boards! :blush:

I want to thank everyone for making this community such an incredible place. My heart always feels warm seeing everyone support each other and take part in fun challenges! It's been a delight supporting the community and I definitely want to continue doing so! I've grown a lot and changed as a person and I have The Mix to thank for this!

I'm really looking forward to our upcoming adventures :smile:

Sending everyone hugs <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    That's amazing @kaii - congrats on your 1-year anniversary of being part of the community :)

I'm so happy that you find this to be a welcoming and supportive place @kaii and @sinead276

We're so lucky to have such amazing people like you that are part of our community - it's all of you that make it what it is! <3:)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Congrats on your 1 year here @kaii! It's been so lovely to have you part of our community and thank you for all of your support to everyone here too <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @sinead276 wow that's awesome!! Happy 1 year anniversary to you too!!

@sinead276, @Gemma, @Aife, thank you guys so much for making this such a lovely community, I really appreciate all the support you give to everyone! Sending lots of hugs and take care! <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary @kaii! (You too @sinead276!)

I totally agree, this community is just amazing! I haven't been here for too long (3 months I believe) but I have learnt so much and all this definitely changed me a lot as a person too! I'm really curious what this place will bring in the future. Sending hugs to all of you! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    Congrats on your one year aniversary Im very proud of you, you are very honourable member of The Mix. Keep doing amazing things :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @JJLemon18, @Amy22, thank you both so much! You guys keep doing what you're doing too, you're awesome! Sending hugs :3<3
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy slightly belated 1 year anniversary @kaii and thanks sm for everything u do on the community ur amazing
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Happy anniversaries everyone, especially @kaii and @sinead276 with 1 year! Thank you for joining The Mix's community, in the first place, and for all your contributions ever since you joined. You make this community the supportive and friendly space it is <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    Happy anniversary to both of you, @kaii and @sinead276 ! Thanks for all that you contribute, we love having you both in the community :)
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @kaii @sinead276 congrats for both of you!
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    @kaii and @sinead276 Ayyyyyeeee, congratulations on the first year anniversary to both of you! That's definitely a milestone. B):3
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
    @kaii very late but congrats :)
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'