Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla!

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

The Royal Coronation of the new King Charles III and Queen Camilla is less than two weeks away! Over that extended weekend, there'll be the official service, lots of street parties and a star-studded Royal Concert. Curious to know how you guys will commemorate the occasion! Got plans to watch the service with friends or family? Going to try tasty food at a local street party? Or perhaps you were one of the lucky few to get a ticket for the concert? :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    I think I might be watching it from home on the TV. I know my mum will want to watch it as she really loves watching the royal events. I might be relaxing or busy doing my college work hehe. How about you though?. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    edited May 2023
    I think I'll be watching it from home too! There might be a couple of street events nearby though which would be cool, it's nice to see the neighbours and catch up especially when the weather is nice (fingers crossed!). Will try to catch the concert as well - would have loved to get the chance to go in person though!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.