Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What Does Spring Mean To You?

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
Good morning all!

I hope you are all doing well. This post is quite sporadic because the idea came to me just before coming onto the community this morning.

What does spring mean to you? For me, I could not decide whether to have yoghurt or ice cream with my breakfast this morning and I am enjoying seeing more sunshine :3

Looking forward to hearing all your thoughts and experiences with spring B)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I think for me Spring means that Summer is coming and that hopefully nice weather will be coming soon. I can't wait for it be warmer as in my area we only had rain and even snow in March 🤣. I also think spring means rebirth and fresh starts for everyone.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Amy22 - Oh, I absolutely can't wait for it to warm up! I can soak up the sunshine instead of adding extra layers of clothing. Fresh starts sounds beautiful <3

@Morgan007 - I ended up going with yoghurt because it was with pancake but I must have some ice cream with my lunch =) Thank you for sharing what spring means to you :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Eating way too much chocolate. To be fair I do that all year round anyway.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    Blooming flowers and waking up to sunshine, things that make me so happy to see! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 2023
    Brighter days,more cheer around generally and the countdown to summer!
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    I love spring so much, it's so lovely when the sun starts coming out more and everything just seems a bit more hopeful and exciting!!
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    I absolutely love all of your responses so far. I particularly agree with the sunshine, it makes me happier and more hopeful too.

I absolutely love soaking up some sunshine when I can - either outside if it is warm enough or through the windows indoors - hurry, hurry, summer!

Please feel free to keep sharing your responses :3