Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Goodbye for now

Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
Just wanted to let members know that I'm taking a break. I don't know how long for yet.

Not going into details but being here just isn't healthy for me just now.

Maybe see people in chat, but probably not.

Tbh I'm not sure if I ever will come back. I'm leaving my account open and not asking for it to be temporarily disabled or anything. I think it's important for new members to see active members and my posts will be left to help people.

If anyone wants likes a particular post of mine whilst I'm away, feel free to make it active again - all my posts are fair game. I know there's rules on posting on old posts to avoid triggering the poster but I like to reactivate some of my old posts from time to time and keep them helping others.

Hope you all keep well
               (_)
                |
           ()---|---()
                |
                |
         __     |     __
        |\     /^\     /|
          '..-'   '-..'
            `-._ _.-`
                `

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Anch0r33 I'm really sorry that you're leaving, and it's really sad to see you go. I am really pleased that you're doing what's best for you and your mental health though, and please know we're always here whenever you need. If you ever need to talk, please do reach out, you are a very loved and important member of the community, and we will be sad to see you go.

Sending you lots of love and strength, and hope to see you back soon, whenever you're ready, and feel safe too <3
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Anch0r33

Thanks for your post. I am so sorry to hear you are leaving. I am really glad you are prioritising your own needs though. You have made such a positive difference in our community, and we will continue to be thankful for that. You are wonderful.

If you do decide you would like some support or a chat, we will always be here for you. I am just wondering, have you talked to the moderators/staff team about how you are feeling? you don’t have to of course but you deserve for this to be your safe and happy place just as much as anybody else!

Sending you hugs and well wishes <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Brookee wrote: »
    @Anch0r33 I'm really sorry that you're leaving, and it's really sad to see you go. I am really pleased that you're doing what's best for you and your mental health though, and please know we're always here whenever you need.
    Thanks for your post. I am so sorry to hear you are leaving. I am really glad you are prioritising your own needs though. You have made such a positive difference in our community, and we will continue to be thankful for that. You are wonderful.
    👆 ✨

Look after yourself @Anch0r33 and you know where we are if you need anything. 😊
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Good luck out there
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    @Anch0r33 Sorry to see you go, you're always welcome to come back any time you like. Hope that this break helps you feel better, and wish you the best for the future :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm not sure if I'm back back but I'm catching up and we'll go from there ❤️
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @Anch0r33 take all the time you need. I hope you have a nice break. Make sure to look after yourself too. Hope to see you soon.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 😊❤️
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Good luck @Anch0r33 :) Take care of yourself
  • Options
    I'm back for now, I'd posted this a wee while ago!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Welcome back @Anch0r33 I hope you had a nice break and a relax. Its great to have back :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome back @Anch0r33