Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What should I name this lil cutie??

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hiya I recently rescued this lil cutie from Harry Potter London. Aren't they adorable?. I'm struggling to come up with names for them. These are the names I'm going for:

rrkpwzcva93g.jpg
ck3mw1jd03kn.jpg
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

What should I name this lil cutie?? 7 votes

Ray
0%
Peter
0%
Egon
14%
spoon 1 vote
Fred
42%
sinead276Past UserPast User 3 votes
George
28%
AifeBrandon_LC 2 votes
Winston
0%
Finnius
14%
Past User 1 vote
Any other name (comment down below 👇)
0%

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    George
    These are adorable! How many do you have @Amy22?

If you have 2, I think you should call them Fred and George!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »
    These are adorable! How many do you have @Amy22?

If you have 2, I think you should call them Fred and George!

Aw thanks @Aife and @Morgan for the name suggestions. Aww I wish I did get two but I only managed to get one. Im hoping to get another one in the future but a pink one maybe. Fred is such a lovely name. Its funny cause when you squeeze them they make a noise which is so cute!.
  • Options
    Brandon_LCBrandon_LC Posts: 14 Settling in
    George
    I like the name George
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    These are absolutely adorable @Amy22! Hopefully, you will be able to get another one in the future - maybe a pink one to go with this purple one :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    These are absolutely adorable @Amy22! Hopefully, you will be able to get another one in the future - maybe a pink one to go with this purple one :)

Aww yes that is what I am hoping to go for :)
  • Options
    Its official meet Fred :). I really liked the name Fred and I'm hoping to take more photos of him real soon.