Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Films and there effects

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I saw 1 tht burnt down a cinema in 1988 is it true.
'Antrum' on prime
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    What other cursed films r there
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Hi @ellie2000 I find this very interesting as a film student. I think there is another one which is a horror film that is said to be cursed because of something that happened to one of the actors. Not 100% sure though which one it is.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Amy22 potergiest?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    @ellie2000 I think so I'm not sure I think Omen is another one maybe.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Really interesting concept @ellie2000 <3 I think it's quite scary just how much we can be influenced by the things we watch and consume, right? There are lots of horror films where I leave the cinema panicked about them happening to me haha, probably a bit silly but of course we can't help but panic after seeing distressing content.

I think films can be just like real-life events, I mean in real-life people have 'copy-catted' serial killers and things so maybe it's only reasonable to assume that people will do the same with other fictional content?

What do you think?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.