Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The emporium coalville

This discussion was created from comments split from: passion @ the emporium coalville.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    PHILnFINGERSPHILnFINGERS Posts: 1 Just got here
    Hi, just curious to know what astonishing prices they charge for a vodka n coke if anyone knows please, also is there a thorough vigorous pat-down at the door.

Thanks in advance 🤪🤩😉
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @PHILnFINGERS welcome to the Mix. I've never personally been to the emporium before so I'm not sure how much prices are. Ive checked and it looks like they have a Facebook page, so one option might be messaging them and asking for a rough price. Hope this helps :smile:
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Great question @PHILnFINGERS , it makes sense to want to be prepard before going somewhere on a night out! I had a look and it seems they charged £6 a ticket for a day event and you'd hope the drinks wouldn't cost much more than that, at least for a double. I've found that it really depends on the area you're in, like London is known for its extortionate drinks prices, like £13 for a double in central London clubs!! Whereas in the rest of the country I've seen cheaper options which is great =)

What is your budget looking like for a night out? I suppose you can always try to plan around prices by getting a few pre drinks in, so long as you don't over do it haha <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.