Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

watch stuff

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
edited April 2022 in General Chat
wats gd on britbox :)
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    What a great question @ellie2000. I don't have BritBox so I wouldn't be able to comment.

Have you managed to find something to watch on BritBox soon? Hopefully, our wonderful community members can share their recommendations with you soon :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I used to watch spitting image but i can't find it now
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    edited November 2022
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    I used to watch spitting image but i can't find it now

There's an official Spitting Image YouTube channel with loads of clips from the new series and they even have the old series from the 80's. :blush:
  • Options
    Wats gd on britbox
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    What sort of thing do you enjoy watching @ellie2000? Hopefully, there will be something for you to watch but it will depend on what you like to watch :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    on a day tht im not feeling alright i watch british crime docs. and on a day wen i feel content i watch outnumbered, wednesday n archer
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    It sounds really positive that you have things you enjoy watching depending on your mood @ellie2000.

I think the categories section might be particularly good for you! Then you can choose between things such as crime and comedy depending on your mood.

Hopefully, other community members might be able to share some recommendations with you soon too :)