Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Today, this week hot weather

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
If it's over 26 degrees c in Ur area, stay indoors with everything shut. If u go to the beach u will DIE in traffic more likely b4 u get good times. Shut windows n doors coz air will escape from Ur house
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    i hope it ends the war :)
    with dehydrated russians
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,160 Boards Champion
    It was 37degrees C here and i was in school🥵 was way to hot to function
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    You're so right @ellie2000 , it's getting very hot at the moment, tomorrow is especially due to be a scorcher, so we have all got to take as many precautions as we can. It sounds like we've all got to stay as hydrated as possible too! <3

It sounds like you're also quite concerned about the impact of the war in Ukraine right now, did you want to talk a bit more about that?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    It was unprovoked and half of my family are Ukrainian but fortunately grandparents not alive to see this war, they thought putin was not a nice person too. My grandad also worked on the m1 and he had a go at Microsoft and put Windows 95 in working order bcoz he noticed there were floors in the program
    Russia is stealing food, I hope the Russian soldiers die of exhaustion lack of water, coz they went In not equipped, will this carry on wen putin steps down?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    It's no wonder you're so frustrated and hurt about the injustices happening in Ukraine @ellie2000 :( I sincerely hope that your family will be okay <3 It sounds like your grandad was a really awesome person who helped the world a lot, I mean think about it we all use Microsoft, right?

I reckon it makes sense to want all the violence and cruelty to end, and it would definitely be the best thing for Russia to retreat. It's a great point you make about wondering whether the violence will end when putin is gone. Do you think it will, or do you reckon tensions between Russia and other countries will continue? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i liked grandad, he knew our intrests :) i used tp watch deal or no deal with them :) turn up at their house randomly :smile::)

all of nato burn russia, its a rubbish country anyway, dark ages is set in stone over there
    Crazy mad insane