Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A farewell to Connor

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
edited July 2022 in General Chat
Today, we're saying goodbye to @Connor who joined the staff team a little over two years ago. He helped keep our services running throughout the pandemic and is now embarking on a new adventure. 😊 I'm sure you'll join us in wishing him well and a massive thank you for everything he's done for us.

giphy.gif
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    You'll see a new face on the discussion boards soon... watch this space 🧐
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Such a shame to see you go @Connor you've always been a huge help both for us mods and everyone on the boards! :grin: Hope whatever you do next goes brilliantly and that they appreciate you as much as we do. :wink:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    You will be so missed @Connor !! You were so integral to so many people's journeys on here, both staff/volunteers and members alike <3 Without you I couldn't even imagine being on such a wonderful platform. You are truly kind and sincere person and I wish you all the best with all your future plans xxx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    Although I've not been here that long in comparison to others, thank you @Connor and good luck in the future :)
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    Hi, I'm quite new here, but I want to thank you @Connor and I wish you all the best for the future. I hope you have a great adventure. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    Thank you for everything you've done here @Connor, I wish you all the best for your new journey! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Thanks for everything Connor! Best of luck for your future endeavours! :)
  • OwlOwl Posts: 109 The Mix Convert
    O Connor, I knew thee not, but fare thee well!!