Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Under 16's Support Chat is moving to Mondays

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hello Mixorians 💛

Mike here with a quick update. :relaxed:

Under 16's Support Chat is moving to Mondays at 8pm starting next week.

There are a couple of key reasons for this:
  • Moderators and staff are more available to run these sessions on Mondays, hopefully meaning fewer closures and a more consistent schedule for everyone.
  • When U16's SC was running at 6pm, very few people were using it. By moving it to 8pm when everyone else is online for the other chat sessions, it should get more usage.

For those who don't know, Under 16's Support Chat is... well, a Support Chat just for Under 16's! It's a space just for our younger members to get support away from the busier chat sessions.

If you're under 16, give it a go! And if you know other under 16's, try and spread the word. :+1:

Questions or comments, chuck them below ⤵
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Is this going to be every Monday or every other Monday? That sounds like a much better idea though. Unfortunately I missed the session this week but hopefully it had some more usage than what it used to have. Sometimes it would literally just be me and the mod.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    This will be happening every Monday @Dancer so it fits in with our other group chat sessions that happen weekly too. Glad you feel it's a better idea!

Hope you're able to make the next session on Monday <3

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.