Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm new at this. Don't know much

Almost70Almost70 Posts: 1 Just got here
This is a 1st for me. I'm pretty much a loner.

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hello @Almost70. Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. You have done especially well to reach out to us as it is a 1st for you. How are you today?

It sounds tough that you are pretty much a loner. Would you like to tell us more about what that looks like for you at the moment? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    Hi and welcome - hope you're doing okay and know we are all here for you at the mix <3
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @Almost70. :) I noticed you're quite a bit older than the community age range (13-25) so I'd like to suggest some alternative support for over 25's:

Side by Side is a mental health support community run by Mind, the UK's leading mental health charity. You can post and get responses there just like you can here.

Additionally, Supportline provides confidential emotional support to anyone about anything. Samaritans are another listening service you could try.

There are always people out there willing to chat, listen, or make friends. :) Apologies that we're not the place for you, but best of luck with whatever you're looking for.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • hamster56hamster56 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi me too
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    hi @hamster56, hope you're doing well :)
  • kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    Heya @Almost70 and @hamster56, welcome to The Mix! It's great to have you both. Hope you're all okay <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi!! Me too!! Welcome and hope you find it useful here, take care ❤️
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.