Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi everyone!

fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
Hi everyone,
I've just finished my first year of university - studying psychology. I love reading, just finished Radio Silence, currently reading Fire and Blood, on course to finish for when the show comes out!
Excited to be apart of this community!

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome to The Mix Fiona. I hope your time here is helpful, to yourself and others. :)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome fiona!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 447 Listening Ear
    Heya @fiona333 , welcome to our community! It's great to have you! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Hi @fiona333. Sounds interesting! What has been your favourite area of psychology so far? Radio Silence feels relatable in many ways. I must admit I have never read the Game of Thrones books, only seen the TV series. You'll have to let me know if I should give reading them a go. Hope you enjoy the summer break. You have earned it!
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @fiona333 <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,034 Wise Owl
    Hello and welcome @fiona333

Hope you're having a good time at uni studying psychology - I've just finished my degree in it this year. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you around
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Welcome @fiona333! Hope you enjoy your time here!
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    edited July 2022
    Hi, @Stellaluna thank you!!! I'm studying psychology with forensic psychology, so I really enjoyed the forensic module, we also did a Developing Individual in Society module, which I also liked.

The Game of Thrones books are amazing, definitely a difficult read and have to be in the right mindset, but so worth it. Have promising hopes of House of the Dragon, as the source material is actual completed 🤞😅
  • Options
    StellalunaStellaluna Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    @fiona333 Wow sounds fascinating! I'm sure you'll be profiling everyone in no time! I enjoy sociology and I wonder if this overlaps at all with your forensic studies? I see you are well prepared for House of the Dragon. Fingers crossed it'll be good.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.