Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo Challenge 2! 3 Positive Things About Yourself / Achievements

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
edited June 2022 in General Chat
Hello all,

I hope you are all well. Following the success of the first photo challenge, I am setting up photo challenge 2 for all of our wonderful community members, in line with the usual board guidelines.

Challenge 2 I am setting you will be over the next two weeks! I can sense it is that time of year when people are finishing academic years but are worried about the next year.

I thought it would be really positive if you could pause in the now and post a photo of a post-it note (or equivalent!) of 3 positive things about yourself or your achievements.

For me, this would be:
  • I have recently got one of my dream jobs
  • I am proud of where I am with volunteering
  • I like to listen to people and help them when I can

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Otherwise, I will look forward to seeing your posts! :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    Hey @Laura_tigger82 thank you so much for starting this thread <3

Congratulations on getting your dream job, and it's nice to know that you're happy with where you're at with volunteering! And we're so thankful for your great support here at The Mix :smile:

These are my 3 things:

911lrfrboy21.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have any post-it notes at home :bawling: I hope this is okay!

Also I hope you can understand my handwriting hahah
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @kaii. Thanks for sharing this with us and for being so kind in your response.

The paper is absolutely fine. All the different combinations and creations are appreciated.

I am really proud of you and your three things. Keep taking care of yourself and growing in confidence.

There is still a week left with this thread so I am looking forward to hearing everyone else's three things! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.