Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

y dont

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
y cant i forget stuff n b happy, i was happy at 1 point. does ptsd prevent tht. i hav to find tht right person to tlk to. will i b happy without triggers? wen i move
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ppl r saying 'u've had lods of therapy, BE Happy!' but it was tht abusive therapist tht did it, is tht legal?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i cant cry, scream or stuff bc scared to not b taken seriously which ppl didnt
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i ranted at the ones i pay for support, saying 'PHONE OR ZOOM ITS BEEN AGES'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 109 The Mix Convert
    abuse is never legal, no matter who does it. it's awful that it happened from a therapist though, from someone in a position of trust who has unprecedented access to their clients' most intimate thoughts and feelings. sending hugs, you're not alone <3

i have PTSD and depression, treating it and living a life that's as fulfilling as can be is hit or miss, but when it's hit, i am happy sometimes!! it is possible, and i really hope happiness stops eluding you soon!

one origin of the word happiness comes from the Norse word hap, which means "by chance". and it's true, happiness happens (the haps in both these words are not a coincidence) by chance - it's ironic and counterintuitive the more we try to push away negative emotions, the less happy we are.
  • Options
    Latley i've been thinking of tht 'therapist', nd i been telling acouple ppl related, how much she made me unhappy. is tht ok? bc wen she left she left me with mixed emotions and i had ago at the ppl tht raped me, she got me rifled up frustrated, upset, anger. the everytime police were helpful some visits but told me to stop. they even told me they'd put me away
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i forgot wat happy feels like
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    That sounds really tough Ellie. How are you feeling now? 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend