Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eurovision 2022!

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,902 Extreme Poster
Hey all! Apologies this is a little late, but wondered if anyone else caught the Eurovision this year? Thought it was a great show this year, really enjoyed it <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hey all! Apologies this is a little late, but wondered if anyone else caught the Eurovision this year? Thought it was a great show this year, really enjoyed it <3

I watched a little bit, did you enjoy it?<3
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I didn’t actually watch it, but I love Sam Ryder so very happy we came 2nd
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Dandelion wrote: »
    I didn’t actually watch it, but I love Sam Ryder so very happy we came 2nd

( me too haha !)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,054 Boards Guru
    I've seen bits of it on social media. I didn't realise Sam Ryder was representing the UK. I've been seeing him on TikTok for a few months recently so was really cool to see them on eurovision!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,106 Wise Owl
    Loved the show this year and it was good to see the UK do well this time around
  • Options
    Leila wrote: »
    Azziman wrote: »

I watched a little bit, did you enjoy it?<3

Yes, loved it! Lots of great performances on show this year, and of course it's a nice surprise to see the UK doing well. I think I've had Eurovision fever for 2 months now and no signs of slowing down :D
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Out of interest, who was everyone's favourite entries? :)