Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

SH update:

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
edited May 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi,

I thought i'd update on what's going on, I have got treatment for my sh and I am pleased I got that support, I have a therapy meeting too this week, which I feel proud off! I obviously am not fully okay but I try to be, it's hard because of my home problems, but I find reaching out hard so I am pleased I can reach out here. I have had been finding things hard at the moment, but with the right help I can be okay, even though today I don't feel okay. It's how I feel useless when I wake up, but I know with time I will be okay ( well hopefully!) Last night I called 111 for support and I went to hospital for support to my arm, and I got to talk to a mental health team at the hospital, but I will try not to do it anymore as it's my only way but it upsets me I have to do it even though i feel like that's my only way. I want to be okay but it's just not happening, cries. I am safe but when things get tough I just feel out of control and thats when my panic attacks and bad thoughts come in, but I am working on it, but it's hard I AM TRYING TO GET BETTER!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    That's wonderful to hear leila! Glad to hear your doing sort of better!
  • Options
    That's wonderful to hear leila! Glad to hear your doing sort of better!

Not really
  • Options
    Oh how come?
  • Options
    Oh how come?

I'm having to get it re checked out
  • Options
    What your arm?
  • Options
    What your arm?

Yes my arm.
  • Options
    Well maybe it's good their re checking it out you know just to make sure it gets better you know what I mean?
  • Options
    Well maybe it's good their re checking it out you know just to make sure it gets better you know what I mean?

Of course, but like it's freaking me out as I thought I was fine to go yesterday, until I got a phone call, saying Leila can you come back in please, as we need to re check your arm.
  • Options
    Yh but it's nice to just have a double check I'm sure your arm is fine they just want to check up on it maybe
  • Options
    Yh but it's nice to just have a double check I'm sure your arm is fine they just want to check up on it maybe

True but just why didn't they just re check it yesterday you know. Sorry for being a pain.
  • Options
    Currently waiting to be seen, wonder what they want to look for.. bit scared.
  • Options
    Good luck hope it goes well for you 💖
  • Options
    Good luck hope it goes well for you 💖

Just, tired. Like, I wish I was able to know exactly why they want me back tonight.
  • Options
    I'm sure they'll tell you when you see them
  • Options
    K
  • Options
    Just why did I fucking do it 😭
  • Options
    My worst fears 😨 kld03mg81a97.jpg
  • Options
    6r8gkne5lkcd.jpg

Wish people could hear how down I am 😭
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    We hear you @Leila. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time.

Would you like to share more with us? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    We hear you @Leila. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time.

Would you like to share more with us? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)

I'm out of hospital now.