Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Leila wrote: »
    morning everyone :) Hows it going?

Hey Jelly, how are you?

Im ok thanks how about you?

I feel better, you? hugs!!

Hey Jelly, how are you?

thats good! glad you feel better. I have to sort out all the nonsense with my meds today and go to the job centre for an appt soon. Are you up to much today?

Might make myself a cheese sandwich with pringles on the side lol! but, I can't have much as my arm lol. aww hugs x

ooh yum what flavour pringles? My fave is the sour cream and onion ones
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion

Hey Jelly, how are you?

Hey Jelly, how are you?

thats good! glad you feel better. I have to sort out all the nonsense with my meds today and go to the job centre for an appt soon. Are you up to much today?

Might make myself a cheese sandwich with pringles on the side lol! but, I can't have much as my arm lol. aww hugs x

onion ones lol
  • Options

Hey Jelly, how are you?

Hey Jelly, how are you?

onion ones lol

wooo the best ones! I just called my MH team and managed to get them to send out a new prescription for me so thats one job done. Now I just need to get dressed and ready to go to the stupid job centre appointment. Sigh.
  • Options

Hey Jelly, how are you?

Hey Jelly, how are you?

onion ones lol

wooo the best ones! I just called my MH team and managed to get them to send out a new prescription for me so thats one job done. Now I just need to get dressed and ready to go to the stupid job centre appointment. Sigh.

good luck. Sending you my love x. I need to clean the house x
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Sour cream & onion are the best and also salt and vinegar!

Hope the job centre appointment goes okay today @Jellyelephant. Let us know how it goes :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »

Hope the job centre appointment goes okay today @Jellyelephant. Let us know how it goes :)

Hey
  • Options
    Hey @Leila how's your day going today?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options

aife!! it went ok thanks it was just to see how i am or some nonsense waste of my time!

How are you aife? x
  • Options

Going back to the hospital for a check up unfortunately 😕. How are you? *hugs!*
  • Options

aife!! it went ok thanks it was just to see how i am or some nonsense waste of my time!

How are you aife? x

Glad it went okay today @Jellyelephant, well done for going. I'm doing good thanks, had a few meetings today but I finished them all so thought I'd come on here to say hi :) How's everything been going?

• Options

Good luck for the check-up @Leila fingers crossed everything is okay <3. I'm doing good thank you, went for a walk earlier on today which was nice. It's been really sunny here!
  • Options

Rubbish 😭

Good luck for the check-up @Leila fingers crossed everything is okay <3. I'm doing good thank you, went for a walk earlier on today which was nice. It's been really sunny here!

Bless, have you met my puppy? You'd love her!♡ Yeah, me too!
  • Options
    Aw that's cute @Leila! I've seen a few photos of her on the boards, she looks so cute! When did you get her and how old is she?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Aw that's cute @Leila! I've seen a few photos of her on the boards, she looks so cute! When did you get her and how old is she?

She's 9 weeks, and I got her after my best friend died ( my dog!) Sky! She died of a illness, but she's not in pain!knw8z3vsok1h.jpg Here's my other dog! With petal!
  • Options

How are you aife? x

Glad it went okay today @Jellyelephant, well done for going. I'm doing good thanks, had a few meetings today but I finished them all so thought I'd come on here to say hi :) How's everything been going?

thanks aife - glad your day has been good. Things are ok thanks just very busy with uni! I have an assignment to do for two weeks time then i go back out on placement again in june so its a lot going on but im enjoying it.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi guys how you doing :)
  • Options

How are you aife? x

thanks aife - glad your day has been good. Things are ok thanks just very busy with uni! I have an assignment to do for two weeks time then i go back out on placement again in june so its a lot going on but im enjoying it.

Omg my exam is next week too, can't wait to start looking at university's!
  • Options
    Hi guys how you doing :)

Hellloooo
  • Options
    @Leila How are you? Are you new here🤍
  • Options

How are you aife? x

oh how exciting. Do you know what kind of course you want to study at uni?
  • Options

Yes, hello! How are you doing? How's everything? Lovely to meet you <3
  • Options

Yes, hello!

How are you aife? x

I want to become a doctor, who works within the air ambulance!♡
  • Options
    I'm scared about my sister, she's got rushed into hospital, she's bleeding heavily. <3
  • Options
    @Leila im ok thankyou just a bit stressed I just came back from sixth form what you been up to ❤️
  • Options
    @Leila im ok thankyou just a bit stressed I just came back from sixth form what you been up to ❤️

I've been working/revising for my exams, ( college course!) But, now on facetime to my sister as she's just been rushed to hospital!
  • Options

Yes, hello!

How are you aife? x

Thats an amazing ambition - well I hope your revision is going well im sure you will smash your exam no problem. Sorry to hear about your sister and I hope she will be ok x
  • Options

Yes, hello!

How are you aife? x

Thats an amazing ambition - well I hope your revision is going well im sure you will smash your exam no problem. Sorry to hear about your sister and I hope she will be ok x

I just hope she gives birth soon, because it's needed! And, thank you! Your literally so nice!x
  • Options
    @Leila How good luck on your exams what you studying? Aww no I hope she’s better soon x
  • Options
    @Leila How good luck on your exams what you studying? Aww no I hope she’s better soon x

I'm okay, she's okay! She's just glad that I'm getting her a caramel frappe from McDonald's because I'm going to the same hospital! Lol 😆! Oh just health and social care!
  • Options
    @Leila ahh nice I love maccies lol😅I like the milkshakes and frappes especially the chocolate chip one. Do you like doing health and social care now is it.