Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Leila wrote: »
    hey everyone hope you are ok. I am just doing some uni work its doing my head in lol got to do a poster and record a video to go with it which i hate doing!! Im ok though just trying to work through it before therapy later.

I'm okay, staying in hospital still though, hru?x

sorry you're still in hospital leila - sending hugs x

How are you doing?x And, thank you! 😊 hopefully the mental health team can come up with a plan, so I can go home and revise aha!x

im ok thanks just having some lunch. I hope they come up with a plan for you! x

Aw what you having, I had a sandwich!x And, that's lovely of you!x

oh nice - was it good? I am having a cheese and ham toastie x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    hey everyone hope you are ok. I am just doing some uni work its doing my head in lol got to do a poster and record a video to go with it which i hate doing!! Im ok though just trying to work through it before therapy later.

I'm okay, staying in hospital still though, hru?x

sorry you're still in hospital leila - sending hugs x

How are you doing?x And, thank you! 😊 hopefully the mental health team can come up with a plan, so I can go home and revise aha!x

im ok thanks just having some lunch. I hope they come up with a plan for you! x

Aw what you having, I had a sandwich!x And, that's lovely of you!x

oh nice - was it good? I am having a cheese and ham toastie x

Ooh, that's lovely! Oh, just a plain Jane cheese one 😅x brb, need a wee lol 😆 girl problems lol 😆 x!!
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Hey @Jellyelephant im doing okay thanks, also trying to do some uni work. That sounds tough, I think id hate to record a video, can you re record it if you need to. What is your poster on? (if you're allowed to say)

ah bless you i know the feeling its stressful isnt it lol. Im taking a lunch break - made myself a toastie! Yeah i think i can re record it as much as i like it just has to be completed by the submission date. Its a poster on leadership and management so in my opinion its really boring lmao.

Very stressful lol just got to hold on for another 5 weeks then im done. A toastie sounds lush, I haven't had one in ages. Its good that you can re record it at least, but im sure it's still pretty daunting lol. I remember doing something no placement about leadership and management I found it boring too lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    muzmru2rvcrz.jpg

I love love love this, literally on my phone back ground!
  • Options
    Hey @Jellyelephant im doing okay thanks, also trying to do some uni work. That sounds tough, I think id hate to record a video, can you re record it if you need to. What is your poster on? (if you're allowed to say)

ah bless you i know the feeling its stressful isnt it lol. Im taking a lunch break - made myself a toastie! Yeah i think i can re record it as much as i like it just has to be completed by the submission date. Its a poster on leadership and management so in my opinion its really boring lmao.

Very stressful lol just got to hold on for another 5 weeks then im done. A toastie sounds lush, I haven't had one in ages. Its good that you can re record it at least, but im sure it's still pretty daunting lol. I remember doing something no placement about leadership and management I found it boring too lol

aw thats good you only have 5 weeks left! I have ages left because i still have some theory sessions and two placements left to do. I don't get a long summer holiday like everyone else because im doing nursing lol. Yeah its boring its the worst module imo and i hate recording myself!! but i just gotta get on with it
  • Options
    Yeah its good in all ways apart from the fact that I don't have a job yet lol and the pressure is setting in now. Ah thats so annoying I remember my friend was looking at nursing and he would only get a few weeks off over summer.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Yeah its good in all ways apart from the fact that I don't have a job yet lol and the pressure is setting in now. Ah thats so annoying I remember my friend was looking at nursing and he would only get a few weeks off over summer.

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx
  • Options

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

hi leila sorry i thought you were speaking to dandelion. I am ok thanks yeah how about you? x
  • Options

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

hi leila sorry i thought you were speaking to dandelion. I am ok thanks yeah how about you? x

Hopefully going home tomorrow!xx I'm fingers crossing as my head is hurting in here haha, lol xx
  • Options

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

Hopefully going home tomorrow!xx I'm fingers crossing as my head is hurting in here haha, lol xx

thats positive i hope that you can get home tomrorow x
  • Options

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

thats positive i hope that you can get home tomrorow x

Me too xx
  • Options

I said hi....

@Jellyelephant hru?xx

ooh sorry @Leila I must have missed that, how are you? I've just got myself a snack and am taking a little break from uni work, you up to much?
  • Options
    I've literally just had a problem
  • Options
    How's everyone
  • Options
    Heyy
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hey
  • Options
    How's u
  • Options
    I'm good thanks hbu?
  • Options
    I'm ok just stressed up to much
  • Options
    Oh why?
  • Options
    Nothing much aha, just life lol. I'm bored
  • Options
    Same tbh lol
  • Options
    Hospital is boring, gonna ask to go for a walk lol 😆
  • Options
    Yh good idea lmao 😂
  • Options
  • Options
    Too tired to go for a walk, honestly.
  • Options
    Fair enough but at least you won't be bored lol
  • Options
    Yeah but my legs are exhausted
  • Options
    Oh then just rest for a bit maybe you can go on one later?
  • Options
    GOOD NEWS well, I'm not going home tomorrow, but.... I've got support in place for when I do go home!