Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

helloooo

Hi! I'm Malissa and I'm a student! I struggle with anxiety sometimes but still am working through it :D

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    malissamai wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Malissa and I'm a student! I struggle with anxiety sometimes but still am working through it :D

Hey Malissa,

Welcome to the mix, so lovely your here, hope your days going okay, ❤

Leila
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey Malissa welcome! It’s nice to meet you
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Malissamai. Welcome to The Mix’s community. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?

Struggling with anxiety sometimes sounds difficult. Would you like to tell us more about how that makes you feel and how you work through it? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

I can also see that you are a student. This seems something important to you as you included it in your introduction. Would you like to tell us more about what you are currently studying and feeling about studying?

Take care for now and we will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @malissamai, welcome to the community! It's such a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for sharing that with us, we're always here for you if you ever need support. Look forward to seeing you around here, sending you lots of love <3
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,034 Wise Owl
    Hi, nice to meet you. Like the others have said, we're all here if you need any support. Hope you're doing okay at the moment <3

Sinead :)