Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wat do funny haha

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
wats kinda ppl find funny, i wanna 'trynottolaugh' videos on youtube. wat else?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    On things like Netflix you can often filter to show comedy/funny things, that may be a start :blush:
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Everyone finds different things funny @ellie2000. It is really positive that you have identified that you find 'trynottolaugh' videos on YouTube to be funny.

There might be a recommended videos on YouTube section for you based on the 'trynottolaugh' videos. Personally, I love The Simpsons which makes me laugh :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i watch 'trynottolaugh' videos every morning, coz tht uplifts me for the day :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    russel howard is very good, i see him in chisic for preshows for the russel howard hour :) and i met him in person
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    It is really positive that 'trynottolaugh' videos uplift you for the day and this is something you watch every morning @ellie2000.

How wonderful that you got to see Russell Howard who you think is very good! How was it seeing Russell Howard? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    a girl pointed him out walking frm the backroom and i luckyly pulled him over. n i went 'russell' n he stopped i smiled. n got his autograph. i told him he made my days :)
    Crazy mad insane