Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

too much week

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
wen u think a week is too much, u feel ur falling, ending up like Persephone.
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Hi Ellie,

I hear where your coming from, when you say "when you think a week is too much", do you mean that this week is too much for you? Have you got any good plans for the weekend as that could maybe put you in a good mood knowing your weekend is going to be fun and exciting? I hope to hear from you soon,

Leila
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I moving to Norfolk eventually. This has been to much. I hard to look to the future because I get uneasy feelings coz alot of bad things happened to me where I live and in my house, I struggle to find or understand positive things so I just go to bed. At least the new 'Stanley parable' will keep my mind off things. Mr. C said I'll need therapy even wen I move. I don't think so coz I'll hav less triggers, wats Ur opinion? Ppl r complete d__ks. Apart frm on here 😀
    Will moving give me a clear look on things?
    Crazy mad insane
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000
    I know you've been wanting to move for a while, how are you feeling about moving now? You may need therapy when you move but that's completely your choice, Ellie. It depends on how you feel, trauma can manifest differently and can make it hard to move on even when those triggers aren't necessarily present, there also may be different triggers you're unaware of when you move, but it's completely your choice :)
    wen theres a chance move or go on holiday i jump at it. current seems boring n repetitive. can trauma occur wen not needed, ppl say tht i had enough therapy and i should b happy, idk wat happening, its confusing
    Crazy mad insane
    even after i had tht abusive therapist. tht 'therapist' made home more scary
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I can hear that things seem boring and repetitive right now, so perhaps moving is feeling like a positive time for change - is that right?

Healing from trauma is a complex process that has no timeline. There is no rush or pressure to heal straight from therapy - all in your own time. If you feel you need therapy when you move, that's absolutely okay. If you feel the change helps and actually you perhaps don't need therapy at that time, that's completely okay too. One step at a time. Do whatever makes you feel the happiest :heart:
    can ppl scare u into not to go anywhere else, coz i feel like somethings holding me to the ground
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    That sounds really difficult @ellie2000. Would you like to tell us a little more about what the something is that is holding you to the ground?

It is your choice if you go anywhere or not, as long as you are safe. Please feel free to keep us in the loop, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    ppl yelling and having a label which i still feel. i wasnt told there was an ending. i play games wen i feel negitive. i check my inbox everyday, the number on the notification button on this website gives me a boost and a smile. god knows how i will feel wen/if i go back to mr c's music place with his employees. how do u ignore strong words tht r scary?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    The yelling, having a label and strong words that are scary sound really difficult @ellie2000 and understandably so. You have been really brave in telling us what is going on for you at the moment.

Would you like to tell us more about what the yelling, having a label and strong words that are scary currently look like for you and how you usually manage these? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

It is really positive that you find playing games, checking your inbox every day and the number on the notification button on this website give you a boost and a smile when you are feeling negative.

I can hear you are feeling nervous about the idea of going to Mr c's music place with his employees. Would you like to tell us more about what makes you feel nervous about this?

Please feel free to keep us up to date with how things are for you, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.