Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How many times should I get rejected?

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
How many times should I get rejected before I can actually do anything? I have limited time as I won't exist for a long time. I want something before my death. I am very very confused and disheartened.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022
    I don't understand. If they follow me on Twitter they must be interested. Why should they reject me?
  • Options
    Multiple rejections within a day. I am sure this is a very fun experience.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    This sounds like a really frustrating experience @Kate_20. It is understandable to hear this is making you feel confused and disheartened and you have done such a great job at reaching out for support.

Would you like to tell us more about what the rejection was for? We are all here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I am drained today. I did get some good news today, not exactly what I wanted though. My parents quickly put me off, telling me I should care about other things. It is frustrating that I may get something from life but not from loved ones.
  • Options
    I will always get judged no matter what I've done. My parents were never proud of me in the past even after I achieved what I wanted several years ago. What is the point in working? What is the point of my existence? The expectations are endless. I can always be more perfect until I am broken and they still do not believe that I am broken.