Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

QUESTION-Please answer!

Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
edited April 2022 in General Chat
Is anyone here nicknamed Ash 2 on..another site? If you are, please oh please you have to respond to this!
-Ash 1 🥰😍❤💕😘
Post edited by Stephanie on

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Ash1

Just to let you know we have moved your thread to anything goes as it fits better there.

With regards to your question here at The Mix most people want to remain anonymous. You are welcome to PM The Mix staff team if you have any concerns, or you could also contact the staff team on the other website that you are referring too if you have concerns. ,

Hope that helps :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    @Stephanie Thank you, yeah I wasn't sure where to put that 😅
    -Ash 🥰
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    That's okay @Ash1. Please try not to worry. We can help you along the way. We appreciate that new platforms can take some practice at first. If we can do anything to support you with this, please do let us know :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.