Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Teachers bullying

DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I bumped into one of my LSA today and I feel so anxious she bullied me at primary school
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Durhamjaide Awww, so sorry to hear that. Sending hugs. Would you like to talk more about it? Don't worry if you don't want to.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2022
    You have been really brave in reaching out for support, thank you for sharing it with us @Durhamjaide. Bumping into one of your LSA who bullied you at primary school sounds difficult for you. It is understandable that you found this difficult.

No one has the right to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I can hear that bumping into one of your LSA who bullied you at primary school made you feel so anxious. We are here with you. What do you usually find helpful when you are feeling anxious?

Would you like to tell us more about how you are feeling or what you experienced? As @Kate_20 said, we are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us.

If you want some support with this, please remember Childline is always (24/7) available to you and The Mix's helpline is available to you between 4 pm and 11 pm, 7 days a week. The contact details are as follows:
    • Childline (24/7) - Phone 0800 1111. They also have a 1-2-1 counsellor chat and email service which you can access from their website.
    • The Mix's helpline (4 pm - 11 pm) - Phone 0808 808 4994

If you are scared for your safety, please call the police (999) which is also available 24/7.

Keep us updated with how you are feeling, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.