Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GCSE and A level Exams 2022

AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
edited March 27 in Work & Study
This is for all things GCSE and A levels. A few things that may be posted here are:

- Revision tips
- GCSE/A Level Countdown
- Advice on how to cope with exams
- And anything else that fits

Feel free to take part in this discussion.
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Countdown to GCSE and a levels: 64 days
    How are you all feeling so far?
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    This is a fab thread idea!!

I'd also love to share any tips/advice having been through my GCSEs/A Levels before :blush:
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdeOf7S_IBM
    2 months until exam start ... what to do now | GCSE and A-level exams 2022
    Helpful video by Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I love this thread <3 I know this probably gets said over and over again, but doing as many past papers as you can is often a great plan for GCSEs especially because they often ask similarly worded questions on different topics and there are some 'catch you out' questions that they ask multiple years in a row :) Good luck to all xxx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • katieelouisekatieelouise Posts: 11 Settling in
    Wishing everyone good luck with their A-Levels and GCSEs! Remember to talk kindly to yourself during this time and to take breaks to unwind and destress. You will get through it, and something that I always like to say to myself when I'm stressing over an exam is that I will go on to smile again whatever happens :)