Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #3

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat
owllabyfg9wu.jpg

Hey folks

These weekly challenges will be for two weeks then there will be a new one, gives people enough time to get involved :smile:

For this weekly challenge it's all about creating a wellness jar, you can add a positive memory, quote or anything you want to add and then each day you can read one. :heart:

You can share what you've done in this thread. Can't wait to read your replies :smile:

Happy posting :heart:

Also don't forget to vote for the next weekly challenge :smile:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge 2022 Edition #3 5 votes

Learn a new fact a day
60% 3 votes
Horoscope challenge (read your horoscope each day)
40% 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Stephanie
    Thank you for always giving us these wonderful little challenges, they're honestly so wholesome and I love taking part in them!
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    I love this challenge, such a lovely idea!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Love it <3 one of my most positive memories is when I saw The 1975 in concert with my boyfriend. It was a difficult time during our relationship back then and even though that was the background to the concert, we were both able to let things go to be able to sincerely enjoy ourselves and just be in the moment. I will be forever grateful that he bought those tickets =)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I don't know if this challenge is still going but I love it so much, so another positive memory is when I sit with my best friend watching the same old Disney Channel Original movies from when we were kids because it makes me feel so warm and relaxed inside. =)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    AislingDM wrote: »
    I don't know if this challenge is still going but I love it so much, so another positive memory is when I sit with my best friend watching the same old Disney Channel Original movies from when we were kids because it makes me feel so warm and relaxed inside. =)

Thanks for sharing your positive memories @AislingDM <3 I love watching old Disney films too, especially The Lion King. It brings back lots of nice memories and they are also great films!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    That it’s Mother’s Day next Sunday