Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things ppl did

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
If stuff was dealt with, would I not b needing constant therapy? And tht narcissistic therapist
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000
    It sounds like you've dealt with a lot of traumatic experiences, that have maybe not been resolved for you, and I just want you to know that you're doing incredibly well reaching out to us and to therapists and mental health services to get the support you deserve to help you manage these difficult and distressing feelings. How have you been feeling lately?
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Couldn't agree more with Brookee's points <3 You deserve to be able to cope with the things that have happened to you and the emotions that you feel in response to it all. I suppose for some people therapy is something they do for one block of time and never revisit, but for a lot of people it's an ongoing process in the same way that we regularly see a dentist for a checkup, so whilst you mightn't see a therapist as regularly anymore (e.g., once a week) it might be that checking in with yourself is something that brings peace of mind :)

I know you also mentioned a narcissistic therapist, is this a specific therapist? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    tht therapist was a training one, with no supervision. the first 1. i was told i was goin to do drama, but it turned abit wierd. she was told to stop, but she didnt
    i've been abit oo-er about having nothing in place
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Ah like a therapist who was only in the beginning of their training? I know sometimes that will mean that their ability to support you can be limited because they don't have as much knowledge or experience. But regardless of experience, narcassism should really never be a part of it, especially because therapy is meant to be a place for your feelings about your life, not theirs. It doesn't sound nice that she didn't stop when told to, you certainly don't deserve to be put through that, Ellie. Has she left you alone now?

I hear what you mean being left in a void not knowing whether you're going to gain support must be really horrid for you. It sounds like you are looking to get some extra help, and I think that is beyond amazing <3 Would you like any help from us with this? xxx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    she has left unfinished. it seems like she took away stuff and played my emotions. im needing therapy all the time now.
    help how?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hiya, I'm glad that you can recognise reaching out for help, that's a great step towards feeling better.

You can get help here on the mix through several methods when you need it. You will always have these discussion boards to get advice from peers. In addition, there is group chat each day (https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat) there is a general and support one. If you are in crisis there is also 1-1 chat (https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team) there are several different services under that link such as email, 1-1 and even counselling.