Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

They all say December !!

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Does anyone else boards suddenly today just show that the lasts posts are all from December last year even though they’ve been posted on since then

f6d4jzdjgyp1.jpeg
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Millie2787

Thanks for your post. I am just wondering, could this be when the posts were initially created? If not, this is strange. @TheMix can you help us out please? B)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @Laura_tigger82 it usually changes to reflect when and who made the latest comment/thread within each section … normally the mix will tell us if there making any changes like that
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Oh no @Millie2787. How very strange indeed then! Though, I do know we have had some devils recently. The devils disrupted the messages for a little while but they are fixed now, and hopefully, the information displayed will also be fixed soon :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2022
    Hmm, this is super weird - definitely not intentional. I didn't notice at first but can now you've pointed it out @Millie2787. It might just be a temporary blip so we'll keep an eye on this and see if it keeps happening. :) Feel free to post back here if you notice anything related.

Thanks for the flag - good spot!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.