Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

recover

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,966 Community Veteran
i was recovering, then the pigs came to bugger me up 2,
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    b4 tht preditors started chattinng to me 2 coz i didnt no where 2 turn
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i started to fall and events i was invited to i was banned from from the ppl who were supposed to support, and it was really a differcult time with ppl taking advantage of me. even though everything has stopped im under nothing. life is really a struggle
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ppl who commited those crimes got away bc while the pigs were investigating, i got told i was just making excuses
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

I think you have been really brave in explaining what you have been through. I am so sorry to hear you have been through this.

Have you managed to tell anyone else about this yet? You deserve so much support with this and justice needs to happen.

I can completely understand that although the events may have stopped, you are still struggling. I imagine it is really tough to difficult with the after effects.

We believe you and we hear you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000
    This sounds really distressing for you. I want you to know that no assaults or harassment you've experienced is your fault. We believe you. I'm so sorry that this has caused you so much trauma, you don't deserve to feel this way. Is this something you can speak to Mr C or someone from Turning Point about? I would suggest contacting your GP maybe if this is something you feel comfortable doing, they may be able to refer you to a therapist or someone who can help you cope with these difficult emotions.

You deserve support and love <3
  • Options
    i told mr c wat ways i used to selfharm, my feelings towards moving, is it wat i want or hav the adults made up their decision? i also said tht purple ones are better than pink ones, and i had a go at the family of the narcercistic therapist and he told me off. coz no-one does anything about stuff so i take it in my own hands
    they sed 'u constantly need someone to talk to, ur obv not coping' wat do i reply?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    stupid humans!!!!!
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @ellie2000

Thanks for your response. I am sorry to hear you are struggling. Have you tried to talk to people about how you are feeling about moving? Your feelings are valid and at least worth consideration. You can either respond with what support you need or how you do think you are coping! :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.